Wednesday, March 10, 2010

El Farito: The Little Lighthouse

I had fully intended on blogging about our trip to the preschool (El Farito) yesterday when we got home. I had also fully intended to bring my camera. Neither of those thing happened. We got home yesterday, and I proceeded to get very sick. I'm still pretty ill, but wanted to get some of this down before I forgot.

All four of us went with Kathy to El Farito yesterday for the free play time of preschool and for the preschool time of the feeding program. Drew really enjoys playing with the preschoolers, and it seems like they love having him there as well. I spent a lot of time playing with the barn and plastic animals with some of the kids. I'd ask them about the animals, what they say, where they live, what color they are, etc. I love talking with them because they don't judge my poor Spanish skills! One little girl spent a lot of time with me and was telling me all about how the moose worked for Santa and lived at the North Pole. It was really cute.

I've spent the majority of the last 36 hours in bed. I'm hoping I'm back to normal tomorrow and can go back to the preschool and take some pictures.

2 comments: